Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Axios dark UI kit and blog theme
- January 4, 2021
Axios is dark UI kit, blog theme with trendy design. Crafted professionally using adobe XD and design best practices for accessible and ease of use. The XD mockup is created for designer or developers who are looking for trendy design ideas to save time on design work and build a modern website faster.
Mockup design is built to use for any blog website, digital services or to build a documentation solution for any software or website template.
Pages included (Free) –
- Home landing page: showcasing digital services and list of website templates for sale
- Typography and color system used for the theme.
Pages included (Premium) –
- Blog archive page: list of blogs posts & pagination
- Blog article: content with sidebar & post navigation
- Home landing page: showcasing digital services
- Service page: list of digital services with pricing and contact form
- Themes page: list of all website templates available for sale
- Theme detail page: information about a single theme & it’s feature
- Documentation page: list of themes having documentation available
- Documentation main page: sidebar listing main sections documentation
- Documentation section page: sidebar and list of all individual element for that section
- Documentation element page: actual documentation details about an element
Compatibility / Features –
- Adobe XD mockup
- Friendly assets management
- Prototype added to all related pages to easy understand the UX of the mockup
- Modular system, use pre-built sections or component to create a new page
- Easy to use typography (Character style) – update one place change everywhere
- Linked color system, easy to customize the mockup updating the colors once and change everywhere
- Components section, super easy to edit, customize each individual component used for the theme
- Clean and easy to understand settings can be used for web with grid system.
- Web developer-friendly, the mockup can be easily converted into fully functioning website
- Easy to expand the mockup for any larger application using pre-existing resources
Why adobe XD?
While adobe XD is a new design tool, it has taken the top spot in our design toolkit. This has changed significantly how we design and prototype projects over the years. Here is list few key features why we love adobe XD:
- User Interface: friendly, simple and super lightweight
- Repeat Grid: easily add fast content by repeating design elements
- Symbols and Asset Panels: keep your design assets in one place
- Responsive Design Tools: design for different screen size
- Add-Ons and Plugins: pool of useful free and paid add-ons
- Prototyping with Auto-Animate: better presenting your design work as it’s live
- Sharing and Comments: collaborate with others by sharing your work
- Working with Developers: your design would best help developers
Files Included –
Downloadable zip file contains .xd, and .jpg preview images.