Use of Terms
Use of terms
Below are our use of Terms and Service to legally protect our users, customers and our platform.
- By visiting and/or taking any action on ResponsiveMart, you confirm that you are in agreement with and bound by the terms outlined below. These terms apply to the website, emails, or any other communication.
- All Products are 100% digital and delivered electronically via downloadable link.
- All payments are processed securely through third-party payment gateway service Stripe & Paypal. ResponsiveMart does not directly process any payments through the website.
- You have 14 days from the date your purchases to evaluate the Product. If your purchase fails to meet expectations or is critically flawed in some way, contact email@example.com and we will issue a full refund will ask you to specify how the Product failed to meet your expectations.
- The issue of refunds is at the complete discretion of ResponsiveMart.
- All users are required to use a valid email to create membership to be able to use our service, and receive any notice regarding the their accounts and memberships.
- Membership is a benefit for those who follow our terms and polices. We may at any time suspend or terminate your account.
- We can view, edit, delete any content for any reason at our own discretion. such as posting unauthorized content, offensive content, illegal content, or anything breaching anyone else’s rights.
- We are a small operation, but we work hard to make sure your data remains safe and we only collect what is needed to provide our services.
- If you want to request a modification to any data we have related to your account, or delete of all data permanently, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll complete your request in a timely manner.
- Ownership of the Product is governed by the usage licenses.
Changes to Terms:
- If we change our terms we will post those changes on this page
Updated: April 1st 2020